Wednesday 14 October 2009

No.2

I've been looking round at other peoples blogs and apparently you also have to include the occasional random photo which bears no resemblance to what you're talking about,

Is that so,
Seems to be,
Best do it then, can't let people down
Indeed,

Any Ideas as what to put ?
Nope, thats why its called a random photo

Just pick something from you computer
Yeah go on

Oh ok,

What about this one ?

They're a bit green ...
Just a bit
Don't like green
me niether
Just like Red
and Blue
oh yes and Blue

Well I like it
you would
and it is my blog after all.
Nothing wrong with Green Arrow and Green Lantern
Apart from the colour
Obviously

Stop it, I do comics me, got loads of them.

Can we stick a photo up
er..
yeah can we can we

Will it be red and blue ?
No,
well not all of it, well most of it

Oh go on then,

Oh, wasn't expecting that, thought you might be really dull and put a flag or something.

Nope, that's the KGBeast from Batman
Yes I know
Geek
That's my favourite story line, so of course I would know it.

Oh ok

Anyway, I think we've sussed out random photos so best be off, catch you all later.

Bye
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment