Saturday 17 October 2009

No.3

Blimey was it really Wednesday that I last did this ? shame on me.
Any way what has happened to me over the last few days ?
Oh yes what ?
Do tell..

Not much really, to be honest.
Thursday I went to work and got stuck on the train for 52 minutes, which is longer than the journey normally takes. The day at work was fairly normal, nothing exciting there. Had to set up a video conference, but that was about it.
Friday went to Clare hall, did a bit. We went to a quiz in the evening and came 8th out of 22, so that was OK.
Saturday (today) I took Katie to Men behaving Dadly, in the morning then we went to the library , then tesco's. That was it, and now I'm here.

So what should I talk about today ?
No Idea .., Me either, no idea.
Well that makes 3 of us then.

Time for another picture then.What the flip is that ?
Duh... It's a cat with sunglasses on..
Oh, yes but why ?

Just another random photo for you to ponder on until tomorrow.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment